Project Design for Clients and Stakeholders Workshop
Project Design is the capability to model, explore, and optimize complex projects and programs for teams to design their projects before committing to action. Objectives
- Create a draft project proposal for your client.
- Define Project Goal.
- Determine Outcomes, Objectives, and/or Deliverables.
- Identify Risks, Constraints, and Assumptions.
- Prepare Visual Aid.
- Ballpark Your Budget.
- Determine Approval and Monitoring Processes.
- Maximizing the efficiency of your proposals presented to your client using the tools of the Integrated Project Management System.